Inis Mor Bike Hire – Aran Islands
Inis Mór Bike Hire is the newest Bike Hire on Inis Mór which is part of the Aran Islands. We are a small, local, independent Bike Hire on Inis Mór and pride ourselves on giving supreme customer service for people embarking on Self Guided Tours of the Island
We are Located just as you get off the pier on Inis Mór Island which is on the Aran Islands. It is beside the Tourist Information Office which has a large green sign just as you get off the pier.
Why Inis Mór Bike Hire? - The newest Bike Hire on the Aran Islands
- We have modern e-bikes which are perfect for Self Guided Tours of the Island.
- We have a fantastic selection of new bikes. Raleigh Mountain Bikes, Aluminium Frames, Low Bar Bikes, Tandems, Tag-Alongs & Child seats.
- Free Helmets available & Roadside Assistance on Inis Mor.
- We have local knowledge of Inis Mor & value your custom.
- Free map of Inis Mor island provided.
- Free locks for overnight stays on the island.
- Discounts available for small groups.
- Family discounts available.
Located just off the Pier on Inis Mor Island
Inis Mor Bike Hire is conveniently located at the beginning of the pier on Inis Mor Island on the Aran Islands, when you get off the boat so you don''t need to walk for ages to find a bike. Inishmore Aran Bike Hire also provides you with a free map of Inis Mor which details the Islands hidden treasures as well as the more famous ones and gives this map free before you get on the boat so you time to make decisions about where you cycle to. A warm welcome to all coming to the Aran Islands.
Inis Mor Island is perfect for cycling
Most people who visit the Inis Mor island will hire a bike and cycle to Dun Aongahasa which is a world heritage site located on 300m cliff and is just 8 kms from the pier where the Aran Islands ferry will drop you off.
On this 8km cycle you will literally be cycling through an outdoor museum of ancient artifacts, villages, forts, lighthouses, and standing stones.
You will also be finding yourself cycling past thousands of man made stone fences and which criss cross the entire island. You will also be cycling past world class beaches and near majestic cliffs, farm animals, and breath some of the freshest air in the world.
Our Bikes include: Gents & Ladies Suspension bikes - City Bikes - Tandems - Tag Alongs - Trailer Bikes - Kids Bikes.